Why is tutoring the perfect student job?
- It pays. Many of our tutors earn R3000+ per month part-time*
- It impacts. Make a difference to a young person’s life.
- It’s flexible. You choose how much or how little tutoring you want to do.
*Earnings depend on the number of lessons tutored.
What’s the deal?
- Earn extra cash by tutoring learners in their home.
- Tutor any subject you want, including school subjects, university courses, languages and musical instruments.
- Our nifty systems and friendly staff handle the admin, so it’s easy.
- The more tutoring jobs you take on, the more you earn! Sound good?
- Check our pre-application checklist to see if you’ve got what it takes
What our tutors are saying
Tutoring for Teach Me 2 has been a great experience. They have set up wonderful jobs for me and are always there when I need them. There are few companies that are run as well as Teach Me 2. (Kim Schutte, Johannesburg Tutor, May 2012)
Very rarely do you find a group of people with the amount of passion towards education and communication as you do at Teach Me 2. The group’s professional, yet relaxed attitude makes them a pleasure to work with – I look forward to maintaining our relationship. (Gregory Meyer, Cape Town & Johannesburg Tutor, May 2012)
Working for Teach Me 2 has been an absolute pleasure. The staff are always friendly and willing to assist where they can, ensuring that the company really does have your best interests at heart. The company’s skill at organizing and running the administration side makes the life of all its tutors easy and stress-free! I have loved working with Teach Me 2 to make a difference in the lives of many pupils! (Nadine Sampson, Cape Town Tutor, May 2012)
Tutor for charities and get paid to make a difference.
Since 2008, we’ve partnered with all sorts of education trusts and charitable organizations to provide tutoring for their learners. This kind of tutoring is a bit more demanding as it usually requires an extra dose of commitment. Sometimes one has to tutor a small group or overcome a language barrier. The good news is that not only could you impact someone’s life, but you’ll get paid to do it. We’re looking for additional tutors to help with this special work. Interested? If so, let us know when applying to become a tutor.
Give someone the gift of education. Enquire about our tutoring gift vouchers.