I am a motivated, ambitious young woman, who loves success and helping people. I love laughing and caring for people.
I am very patient when helping others. I don't rush them to get things right at first attempt. I guide a person into doing something, so that s/he can learn. I always encourage a positive attitude when things seem difficult.
• Matriculated in 2011 with 3 As and 4 Bs.
• Currently a 3rd and 4th-year student for B.Sc Engineering at UKZN.
• I am currently in a gap semester, I am looking for an opportunity to share my skills.
• Passing Matric well with 3 Distinctions and 4 Bs.
• Graduating Foundation school at church.
• Obtaining a Bursary to further my studies.
I have always loved Maths ever since primary school, and I obtained 89% in my Matric year. I have been tutoring Maths for over a year with Teach Me 2, and I have done a great job at improving the marks of the learners I am tutoring.
I obtained 98% for Physical Science in my Matric. I have successfully done Physical Science courses at university, and I love it and I enjoy helping young people with this subject.
I love isiZulu, not because it is my home language but because it is a beautiful language to teach. I enjoy tutoring Zulu, especially to those who are beginners.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR