These are the Highest Quality Financial Management Tutors in Randburg. Get Financial Management Lessons in your home with Teach Me 2 – the Best in TutoringGet a Financial Management tutor
I received an award for academic excellence for this subject. I also studied these at a post graduate level. Lastly, I am currently in practice (CA trainee) further consolidating my knowledge. With my knowledge and experience I will make sure that I propel you to achieving your best mark.
Financial Management is my favourite subject and I have achieved great results. I would love to teach it to other students so that they can love it and do well.
I have passed Financial Management very well and I have also been employed by Rhodes University to tutor this subject.
I will show you how to master financial management and how to think about financial problems the way your lecturer wants you to think about them. Will get you to study less and achieve more.
I graduated Cum Laude in my Honours in Finance programme, and I recently completed a Master of Commerce in Finance. I have over four years of teaching and tutoring experience in Finance related courses.
I have extensive experience in the subject, having been a part-time tutor for the subject for over 15 years. I also attained my Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and I am well equipped to tutor this subject.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%
After 5 lessons, if you aren't satisfied with the change you've seen in your child, we'll give you a full refund.
Are you serious?
Absolutely! We have a 97% success rate with our customers. If you're unlucky enough to be in the 3% that it didn't work for, we don't want you to have to pay for it.