I am a Phd candidate in Electronic Engineering. I have a passion for helping learners, especially in subjects related to Science, Technology and Engineering.
I have been tutoring since my first year at university and I related well with all the learners that I was assisting. I can safely say all the learners I assisted in good time passed the subjects/modules.
• B.Eng Electronic Engineering (2010-2013) - University of Pretoria
• B.Eng Honours Electronic Engineering, with Distinction (2014-2016) - University of Pretoria
• Turning Point Tutors (2012-2016)
• Completing the Masters in Engineering with distinction.
• Winning the SABS academic award in 2012 as the best student in a competition among the top universities in the country.
• Achieving the Dean's Merit List Award for my first year and second year, that is in 2010 and 2011.
I have been tutoring high school Mathematics since 2010, and I have a 100% pass rate for all the learners I have assisted.
I have tutored first-year university Physics and Chemistry and I am well equipped to assist with the subjects.
I have tutored first-year university Physics and Chemistry and I feel that I am well equipped to assist with the subjects.
I have tutored Electronics subjects at university up to 4th-year level and I am confident that any student I help can achieve their desired results.
I have always maintained good marks for Mathematics and have a good understanding of the work. Through tutoring, I have helped many other students to achieve the same, and I take great pride in this.
I have completed my Masters degree in Engineering and have covered Chemistry extensively. I am confident in my ability to tutor it.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR