I am a second-year student at the University of Pretoria, currently busy with my undergraduate BA Degree, majoring in Psychology. I've worked as a part-time tutor and Au-pair for approximately 2 years
Enthusiastic and creative educator with a passion for teaching children in new and innovative ways. Vast experience working with children between the ages of 5 years to 16 years old, which includes children that have special needs such as dyslexia and autism. Proficient in various teaching environments such as one-to-one contact session tutorials to multinational webinars.
• 2 Years of tutoring and Au-pairing experience.
• 2020- TEFL course certificate
• 2020- English course
• 2019-present: Undergraduate Degree for BA General, majoring in psychology.
• 2018- Metric
• My biggest dream was to, one day, be able to study at an University. Seeing as I am currently busy with my second year of studies at UP, I could honestly say that this has by far been my proudest achievement! I am also proud that I am able to work through other online courses to up-skill myself.
- Diploma in English for beginners course, 2020. - Certificate for teaching English online and one-to one (TEFL), 2020. - Experienced with Cambridge curriculum up to stage 3. - Passed English First Additional Language with a distinction in metric.
Afrikaans is my native language. I obtained 80% for this subject during my metric year.
There's not a single day that I regret choosing Mathematics Literacy. I've learned important math skills that I use for everyday life. I passed this subject with a distinction during my metric year and I'm confident that I can help others as well.
Amorie will travel up to 10km from Benoni, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR