I am a 27 year old teacher. I am passionate about teaching and learning and how to live a well-balanced life and enjoy every moment of it.
I am friendly, kind and can understand most different situations. I am calm and trustworthy and dedicated to what I put my mind to.
• 2012 Matric
• 2013 - 2017 Stellenbosch University, B.Ed (Int Sen)
• 2018 - Teacher at Calvinia Primary
• 2019 - Current - Teacher at Augrabies Akademie Private School
• I am currently a teacher at a private school with the most wonderful colleagues and I feel that I am a great and understanding teacher.
• During university I performed very well in my practicals.
I have a great love for mathematics. I can present it in English and Afrikaans. I can help with basic understanding and practise in an online environment.
I am Afrikaans speaking and have a passion for the language. From a young age I was part of debating and speeches and even eisteddfod performances. Great passion to help anyone with it.
I am currently an English First Additional teacher for grade 4 - 7. I am loving every moment of it. I prefer to have fun with the language and encourage students to try and take risks to learn from that.
I am a proud Afrikaans speaking person who would love to help anyone with the language as Home Language or additional language. I will be able to help with confidence while teaching.
Ane will travel up to 40km from Augrabies, Kakamas, Northern Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR