I am a: -Private Coach: IsiZulu -Language Practitioner -Lecturer (UJ) -Tutor/ Mentor: Scholars to Postgrads -Translator, Editor, Proofreader, Interpreter -Wits PhD Candidate (School of Languages)
I am patient and I get more motivated when I see my language students improve and getting things right. I enjoy seeing them delight from their achievements, especially when their grades improve at school and when they start speaking the language.
• Current: PhD (School of Language, Literature & Media)-WITS
• 2015: MA( Translation)-WITS
• 2013: BA Honours(Translation & Interpreting)-WITS
• 2001: BA Honours (IsiZulu)-UKZN
• 1999: BA (Linguistics)-UKZN
• -Successful translation of Wits Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adam Habib’s book, SA’s Suspended Revolution: Hopes and Prospects from English into isiZulu.
• -Publishing 2x isiZulu short stories.
• -Receiving merit awards from the University of KwaZulu-Natal and Wits University for outstanding performance.
I am passionate about teaching isiZulu.
I have been a language practitioner and tutor for over 15 years. I’m excellent and have received 2x merit awards for isiZulu from two universities respectively (UKZN and Wits).
I am an expert. I have coached learners in isIZulu at all levels. From Grade 1 to University postgraduate students and I have also taught adult beginners, from middle-aged to pensioners. I have also taken corporate groups of two to twelve learners.
Bongeka Buhlebamashasha will travel up to 10km from Hurlingham, Sandton, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR