I am a data scientist and entrepreneur, critical thinker and a problem solver.
I have experience in teaching and tutoring grade 12,11&10 pupils in mathematics and physics. I tutor few students (max of 2) thus giving my students best chance get the best of my time.
• NCS Matric (Physics and Math distinctions)
• BSc in Physics and Statistics degree (couple of distinctions here including a 100% score)
• BSc (Hons) Statistics (Current)
• co-Founder of a Silicon Valley funded tech start up in South Africa.
• Got a couple bursaries before.
• Worked as a Quant before.
I have always felt intrigued by Mathematics and passed with distinction for the subject in high school. I have also pursued the subject at tertiary level, which gives me a deeper understanding of the content.
Physics has always interested me because it feels more practical than other subjects. I know how to use interesting methods to make the theories more understandable and enjoyable.
I achieved a distinction in Physical Science in high school and have majored in Physics at university. I feel confident to teach others the concepts of this subject.
Brian will travel up to 15km from Honeypark, Roodepoort, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR