I am a high-achieving academic with a love for helping people and teaching. I am a drummer and have played music since I was 8. In my free time, I love to play with my dog Max.
I am extremely patient and love taking the time to ensure my students understand their work completely. I have excellent listening skills and use what I learn about my students to tailor interesting and relevant course material for their lessons. I have experience tutoring people from a broad range of ages and can explain content at different levels of complexity.
• 2005-2017 - Durban Girls’ College
• 2018-2020 - BA in Music Theory and Analysis, History, and Instrumental Music Studies (Rhodes University)
• 2021 - Honours in History (Rhodes University)
• I made the Dean’s List at Rhodes University in 2019.
• I have been a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society since 2018.
• I passed my Bachelor's Degree with distinctions in History and Music Theory and Analysis in 2020.
I passed English with distinction at school and placed 27th in the De Beers English Olympiad.
I did history in Year 12 and finished with a distinction. I am currently studding History 3 at Rhodes and passed second year with distinction.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I took Life Sciences to Year 12 and completed my studies with a distinction.
I passed Music Theory and Analysis 3 with distinction and have been learning theory since grade 2.
I started playing drums when I was in grade 3 and am currently studying jazz drumming at Rhodes University at the age of 21.
Callula will travel up to 15km from Grahamstown, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR