I'm a person with a passion for learning & I believe that learning is a life-long process. I always aim to better myself & I accept criticism & failure, graciously, as stepping stones to improvement.
I have been a tutor since 2014. I believe that it is vital to provide motivation to my students and this is what I incorporate into my lessons. It is not just about setting work and making sure the student gets it done. To learn effectively requires enjoyment of what is being taught and that is exactly what I attempt to do - make my lessons exciting and memorable.
• Tertiary education
• 2014 - 2017: University of KwaZulu Natal - B.Com (Accounting)
• 2020: UNISA: CTA
• 2014 - Present: Part-time tutor with various tuition management entities.
• 2013: Runner-up in KZN in the National Sage/ SAICA Accounting Olympiad
• 2013: Achieved 6 matric distinctions.
• 2014: Obtained Golden Key Society member
• 2017: Obtained bachelor's degree in BCom Accounting
• 2020: Obtained Certificate in the Theory of Accounting
In my first year at university, I was placed in the top 50 at my campus for Financial Accounting in both semesters and obtained a Dean's Commendation as well as a Golden Key Society invitation.
I am final year B.Com (Accounting) student. I've had a passion for Financial Accounting since high school and always produced excellent results. In Matric I was placed 2nd in KZN in the National Sage Pastel/ SAICA Olympiad.
Eston will travel up to 15km from Foresthaven, Phoenix, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR