My name is Glenise van der Merwe and I have always been passionate about bringing the best out of people and realise their potential. In 2014, I discovered that you can do that through teaching.
I have the ability to teach many types of scholars and students and have two years of teaching and tutoring experience. From 2014 up to 2015, I taught second and third year students at Tuks and adults with full time jobs at Damelin College. I am able to identify the type of learning style a student has and use it to their advantage in order to help them grasp a concept better.
• B.Com Internal Auditing (University of Pretoria)
• B.Com (Hons) Internal Auditing (University of Pretoria)
• Assistant Lecturer at School of IT (UP) 2014
• Academic Clerk at Department of Auditing (UP) 2015
• In 2015, I have increased the pass rate for the IOK 321 (third year internal auditing students) to 85% for the second semester test and their third class test up to 99% pass rate
• I have impressed the lecturers so much; they have asked me to come back to TUKS to lecture full-time after my articles
I am currently a practicing Internal Auditor and as part of my traineeship, I have tutored and given lectures to second and third year students on all relevant internal auditing areas.
I am passionate about Accounting and have always achieved good marks throughout High School and University for the subject. I can teach Grade 10 - 12 scholars and first year university students.
I achieved a distinction in my third year for FBS320 at the University of Pretoria.
I use Microsoft Excel in my daily course of duties as an Internal Auditor, I have presented lectures at the University of Pretoria and currently at Damelin College.
I have achieved my Honours for Business Communication (BKM780) as well as attended a course by Gray Training on Business Writing.
Glenise will travel up to 10km from Parktown, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR