I am a recent graduate from the Masters in City and Regional Planning programme at the University of Cape Town. I enjoy the complexity of spatial dynamics, reading, writing and good coffee.
I have spent a lot of time working in teams, doing design studios for my post-graduate studies. This programme has taught me the importance and potential of interdisciplinary inter-depedence. I value the way that various outlooks and backgrounds provide fruitful opportunities for learning. In addition, I have learnt how to synthesise and simplify large amounts of information.
• 2017 Masters in City and Regional Planning (University of Cape Town)
• 2016 Bachelor in City Planning Honours (University of Cape Town)
• 2013 - 2015 B.A English and Philosophy (University of Cape Town)
• The recent completion of my Masters degree
• I achieved 4th place in the De Beers English Olympiad
• I recently crocheted a really cute bunny
I am an English major and am passionate about literature. I find myself trying to make it come to life for others anyway, so it seems transferable.
I am a second language Afrikaans speaker from the Boland. I understand the frustration of learning a second language, but exposure is the key to learning.
I have B1 level proficieny. I love this language and have a good grasp of grammar required for school level French.
Heather will travel up to 15km from Mowbray, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR