I am currently studying BSc Human Physiology, Genetics and Psychology at the University of Pretoria. I am very compassionate, enthusiastic and have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
There is no greater reward than seeing students understand the work and improve. Once I have identified the problem, it is easy to help students reach their full potential. I pride myself on being very hardworking and will ensure that I am always well prepared.
• 2019 - National Senior Certificate (Hoërskool Secunda)
• 2020 - Current - Bachelor of Science: Human Physiology,
• Genetics And Psychology (University of Pretoria)
• In 2020, I achieved an average of 81.81% for my first year at the Univerity of Pretoria.
• In 2020, I received an invitation to join the Golden Key International Honour Society as I was part of the top 15%.
• In 2019, I achieved the highest mark for Agricultural Sciences in the Gert Sibande District.
I achieved distinctions in all my subjects in Grade 12, obtaining 91% in both Maths & Science. In my experience, if students struggle, it is probable they don't understand a basic concept. I specialise in aiding them in their understanding of these concepts. I've done maths at university.
I achieved distinctions in all my subjects in Grade 12, obtaining 91% in both Maths & Science. In physics, the key is to identify what you need to calculate. I am passionate about the work and love seeing students improve. I have done physics at university, which broadened my knowledge.
Life Sciences (Biology)
Life Sciences can seem like a lot of content to work through. With the right methods, including mnemonics and pictures, the workload is manageable. I can help students find easy methods to remember and study all concepts.
Janine will travel up to 15km from Secunda, Secunda, Mpumalanga to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR