I am a passionate, hardworking and enthusiastic graduate holding an MSc degree in Conservation Biology with the University of Cape Town.
I am a people person and I get great satisfaction from helping others. I aspire to make a difference in the lives of others, especially through education which is so important in South Africa.
• I have graduated with a MSc in conservation biology, BSc (Hons) first class in Marine Biology and BSc double major in Marine Biology and Applied Biology. I also received five distinctions in Matric.
• I was Deputy Headgirl of Kingswood College.
• Was a proud member of the KIngswood College Band from grd 8-12
• Chosen to be a member of the Students Christian Association
• Asked to join the Golden Key Honours Society
Life Sciences (Biology)
I have tutored grade 12 biology for four years and as a result have an excellent understanding of the syllabus and layout of final year papers.
I finished up to grade 6 for piano and completed the royal schools exams for grade 2, 4 and 5 with a Merit, Distinction and Pass respectively.
Jenna will travel up to 5km from Constantia, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR