Currently a medical student at Wits University & BSc Biological Sciences graduate with 3 years of tutoring experience. I believe anything is possible through hard-work, commitment and consistency.
I am able to assess the needs of the student and adjust my tutoring techniques to meet the student's requirements and manage their weaknesses accordingly, subsequently helping the student to successfully achieve their goal.
• 2021 - 2024: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (GEMP - Wits University)
• 2018 - 2020: BSc Biological Sciences - Biochemistry & Cell Biology and Human Physiology (Wits University)
• Dean’s List – Bachelor of Science (WITS)
• Golden Key Member (Top 15% of Faculty) (WITS)
• Certificate of First Class (Top 1%) - Chemistry First Year (WITS)
• Certificate of Merit – Mathematics 1st Year (WITS)
• Certificate of Merit– Physics 1st Year (WITS)
I have been tutoring Mathematics part-time for the past 3 years. I have helped students gain confidence and understand the subject better. I am incredibly passionate about Mathematics and obtained 90% in Year 12.
Science, in general, fascinates me and I have a huge interest in explaining how the world around us functions and how the laws of physics and chemistry apply to real life. As I also obtained 90% in Physical Sciences in Year 12.
Life Sciences (Biology)
Biology is an amazing subject to teach as its easy to explain to students. I have helped numerous learners in high school and would love to help more succeed.
I excelled in the course and have a strong knowledge of how to apply the concepts in an easier and more precise manner. I have helped numerous students from the faculty of Science and Health Sciences (CHEM1048).
Love teaching and explaining concepts about the human body, as physiology is my passion!
I am absolutely passionate about Physics and it's applications. Excelled in the subject (awarded certificate of first class in first year level).
Jeremie will travel up to 5km from Yeoville, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR