I am a kind, patient, university student who likes to help others. I am punctual and trustworthy.
I have more than 4 years worth of experience in tutoring students and I have learnt a lot of valuable lessons in order to achieve the best out of each student I work with.
• B.Eng Chemical Engineering, University of Pretoria (2015 - present).
• Matriculated from Hoërskool Eldoraigne with 5 distinctions.
• Matriculating with 5 distinctions. (Almost 6 if you count my 79% in English).
• Being elected as Head leader of the hotel council in 2014.
• Being in the Top 20 academics of 2014 in Hoërskool Eldoraigne.
I'm currently studying BIng (Chemical engineering). I have always done well in Maths and believe I can help others to excel.
I'm good in Physical Science, especially Chemistry. I have a big passion for Science and want to share my knowledge with others.
Afrikaans is my home language so I use the language every day of my life. Also I matriculated with an 82% average for Afrikaans.
I achieved 70% average for Calculus in my second year with a distinction in differential equations.
I achieved a distinction of 75 % in general Chemistry in my first year of university. Chemistry is an important subject for me as a Chemical Engineering student.
John will travel up to 10km from Eldoraigne, Centurion, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR