I am a very kind and patient person who finds joy in helping others fulil their dreams. I enjoy helping people and I am open minded so I can interact with different people.
I am patient and want people to understand what I am trying to explain before we move on to something differet. I listen to what others are strugglng with before I try help the.
• 2011- 2013 B.Sc General
• 2014 B.Sc Honours (Physics)
• 2015 - 2017 Masters (Physics)
• 2017 - till date PhD (Physics)
• My first and second graduations have been the proudest moments in my life
• Not only did I obtain an Honours degree in record time but I also managed to stay true to myself in the 4 years that I spent in Johannesburg
• I am proud to have completed my masters degree and currently doing my PhD
I am a Physics PhD student, so I have a strong mathematics background. I have loved Mathematics since high school and I have been tutoring for the Physics department in the university so I am familiar with interacting with students.
I am currently a PhD student in Physics. While I may have obtained 60% during my high school year, I have obtained more knowledge during my undergrad and postgraduate studies that I understand the subject more and find it easier to teach it. I have tutored undergraduate students for the university.
I did Afrikaans as a home language for 2 years in primary school and thereafter did it as a first additional language in high school. I sometimes help my cousin with his homework and he goes to an Afrikaans only high school.
Joyful will travel up to 10km from Firgrove Rural, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR