I am a loyal, ambitious and caring individual who loves making a difference in the lives of others. I am openminded, patient, supportive, mature, responsible and unflappable under pressure.
I was a tutor and peer counselor in high school and I've successfully completed a course in HIV/AIDS counseling. I am motivated and willing to go the extra mile should the need arise. I'm a hard worker, able to accept and adapt to change, open to learning from others and grasping new concepts and passing on my knowledge onto others and allowing them to reach their greatest potentials.
• 2011-2013- Peer Counselor
• 2013-Matriculated-4 distinctions
• 2014-2018-BSc Genetics,Human Physiology,Psychology (UP)
• 2018-2019-English spelling,LO,Technology,AC teacher
• Successfully obtaining a position in the university and course of my choice and being well on my way to achieving my main goal of becoming a Medical Doctor.
• Completing various courses in Counseling and Neuroscience. Currently working on my second degree, namely Audiology.
I completed a few math Olympiads during primary and high school. I completed a calculus module at university level. It's always been a subject I enjoyed learning.
I completed a few English Olympiads in primary and high school. I completed a language skills course at university level.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I completed a Life Sciences Olympiad at High School level. I am currently studying a BSc in Genetics, Human Physiology and Psychology and have successfully passed many biology based modules. Biology has always been a passion.
I've completed Afrikaans Olympiads in both primary and high school. I've spoken fluent Afrikaans most of my life and highly enjoy the subject and teaching it.
Kiyasha will travel up to 15km from Zwartkop, Centurion, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR