I am a word-loving girl who is tenacious, honest and flexible. I’m an ice-cream fan who also enjoys reading, cooking, baking and playing games (Scrabble, Charades and 30 Seconds).
I enjoy tutoring very much and I am able to give relevant examples and draw analogies. I am currently a tutor at university and I have previous tutoring experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. I have also taken a short course on tutoring effectively.
• 2013 Bachelor of Arts (Linguistics and Psychology)
• 2014 Bachelor of Arts with Honours (Linguistics)
• 2017 Master of Arts (Linguistics)
• Becoming a Golden Key scholar due to my performance in my first year at university.
• Receiving a distinction for my Honours thesis.
• Completing my Masters degree.
I am a Linguistics PhD Candidate and I have tutored 1st year Linguistics for the past four years. My Honours project received a distinction and was in Phonology, which is studied in all three years of an undergraduate Linguistics degree.
I scored an A in my Matric exam and I've spent more than 8 years tutoring English at high school level. I enjoy English and due to my Linguistics training, I am able to explain English grammar in different ways.
Koki will travel up to 5km from Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR