I am a young, enthusiastic and vibrant person who loves working with others. I find joy in helping others understand difficult concepts.
I have a clear and understandable manner of explaining concepts. I couple asking questions while studying so learners get to think about how to answer questions.
• B.Sc Medical Science at University of Pretoria (Graduate)
• BScHons Medical Cell Biology at University of Cape Town (Graduate)
• MSc Pharmaceutical Science (2020 Student)
• I received the highest average mark for NSC final exam in my high school (Garsfontein)
• I played 1st team netball and did SA swimming, so I am really good at time management.
I really love Science and have a great understanding thereof as I am studying B.Sc Medical Science.
I really enjoy doing Maths and helping others understand the concepts. I achieved a Distinction for the subject in High school.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I absolutely love Biology. I am studying a Biology-related subject, so I have a very good understanding of how all the related processes work.
Genetics is a subject one has to understand to apply it. I find genetics very interesting, and I am good at it . I also did my Hons project in Genetics. I would love to help others understand it as well.
Marise will travel up to 5km from Durbanville, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR