I am a passionate English Language teacher who loves learning hence my love for teaching. I love meeting new people and making friends as we learn more about my subject and each other.
My desire to see others overcome their knowledge barriers and triumphing keeps me motivated. I connect easily with other people's desires and I use that to maximise tapping into finding a solution to their needs.
• 2004-EHL teacher-14 yrs - NCS
• 1996-2003(Marker) "O" Level Eng P1
• 1994-2003 "A" Level Lit in Eng Camb IGCSE
• 1992-93 BEd (Eng) Univ of Zim
• 1990-2003 Eng and Lit(F1-6) Camb IGCSE -13 yrs
• Achieving a 85% pass with my "A" Level class of 1988 as well as consistently being in the top 4 schools in our circuit in the High School Debate challenges are the few highlights that touch my heart the most.
Experienced high school trained teacher, holder of a B.Ed degree in English. I have 30 yrs teaching experience -- 13 yrs under the Cambridge IGCSE system up to "A" Level and 14 under the CAPS system, and 3 years as an English Home Language Tutor to IEB, Cambridge IGCSE "A" Level and CAPS students.
IsiZulu is my home language. In my educational background, I studied isiZulu up to "A" Level and passed it with a grade B. In my teacher training I specialised in teaching English and isiZulu to children at secondary school level.
I am an experienced high school trained teacher who holds a B.Ed. degree in English. I have 30 years teaching experience -- 13 years under the Cambridge IGCSE system up to "A" Level and 14 under the CAPS system, and 3 yrs as an EHL Tutor to IEB, Cambridge IGCSE "A" Level, and CAPS students.
Mendelsohn will travel up to 30km from Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR