I am a friendly, vibrant and motivated soul with a great passion for education. I enjoy interacting with others and have compassion in all that I endeavour.
I have the patience, compassion and affection which teaching demands. I treat each person as an individual, helping them to discover their unique strengths, abilities and challenges, from there I am able to assist them accordingly with their areas of difficulty.
• Bachelor of Education Degree-ISP
• +-3 years teaching experience in a school
• +- 4 years experience tutoring and running my own learning centre
• Currently Employed as a Head Educator @Jacaranda College
• Achieving Full academic colours in my Matric year
• Receiving a "best student teacher'' certificate from my mentor teacher - who has been teaching for almost 40 years
• Obtaining a Bachelor's Degree in Education(Intermediate and Senior Phase)
• Being employed at an exceptional innovative private school.
I have the patience which teaching demands and will work closely with the learners to help improve problem areas. I have experience teaching grades 4, 5, 6 and 7. I am enthusiastic and can easily bring the English language to life.
I love Afrikaans and I have always obtained an 'A' symbol in it. I have a great passion for language and literature and thus enjoy teaching, and sharing my information and knowledge with students. I have taught Afrikaans before at 3 schools.
I have experience teaching Natural Science in primary schools. I enjoy all aspects of it and have received positive feedback on my lessons.
I have experience teaching Life Orientation. I love to make it more interactive and to help students learn through discovery, instead of just teaching theory. Learners enjoy this more and excel at it.
Maths can be a tough subject, requiring proper guidance. I have the time and attitude necessary to commit to the students, helping them grow to reach their potential. I have taught Maths in 3 schools before.
Thoughts & Emotions
I am a very affectionate and emotional person, but I also partner this well with logic. I provide good guidance and advice using logical thoughts, coupled with emotions.
Michaela will travel up to 10km from Eldoraigne, Centurion, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR