I am a peaceful and caring individual who is passionate about learning. I am creative and thrive from human interactions.
I am creative in my approach to assisting others, being able to discern what would best help the individual in question. I am calm, patient, always encouraging and therefore am hopeful to inspire confidence for those individuals I help. I am driven to help others!
• 2014 - 2016 B.Sc Human Life Sciences (Stellenbosch University)
• 2017 B.Sc (Hons.) Morphological Science (Stellenbosch University)
• 2018 - 2019 MSc Medical Virology (Stellenbosch University)
• I had an academic paper published in 2018 based on my honors degree thesis.
• In 2019 I was accepted to complete a course at a summer academy in Sweden.
• I have submitted my MSc thesis and am hoping to attend my graduation in March!
I have tutored Afrikaans FAL NSC syllabus for grade 6 and 9 learners before. I am fluent in the language, excelled in high school and lived for 5 years in a bilingual town in the Western Cape.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I excelled in Biology in high school. I also furthered my Biology studies at university. I am in the process of obtaining my MSc in a Medical Science Biology discipline. I have expertise specifically in Body Systems, Genetics, and Microbiology.
I excelled in my high school results. I have a good understanding of Art History and am passionate about art and culture.
I have a firm grasp of Physical Science. I pursued both Physics and Chemistry up until my first year of university.
I have a good understanding of grammar and English literature. I am proficient in writing and have previously assisted second language English speakers with writing.
Michaela will travel up to 15km from Manors, Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR