I have completed my masters in Architecture, and I am using the first few months of this year in preparation for a move to the Netherlands to pursue my architectural career abroad.
In university, I helped many of my classmates in the understanding of scientific concepts in a basic way. Everyone is different and learns in different ways and I realised that through patience, and use of all the senses (listening, reading, speaking drawing) you can find a way that works for you and I could really help. Most importantly, I really enjoyed it, and look forward to tutoring!
• B.Sc Architecture, 2014, University of Pretoria
• Honours in Architecture, 2017, University of Pretoria
• Masters in Architecture, 2018, University of Pretoria
• Completing my masters in Architecture! My passion, I followed my dreams!
• Doing my final solo in my final grade of Ballet - with hard work and dedication, I finally made it!
I have always been an A Student in Mathematics, finding it easy to pick up the concepts. Through understanding the basics, any problem can be solved!
As my favourite subject in school this is where my passion lies. Through engaging with all the senses can ones full potential be reached!
IEB matric; Physics integrated in B.Sc Arch. Break down core concepts and find passion in "how the world works" as a drive for the challenge!
Nadine will travel up to 15km from Randpark, Randburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR