I am a dedicated educator who strives to facilitate learners with the knowledge and skills that will help them develop into lifelong learners, ensuring they're able to engage actively in society.
I focus on student-centred learning, and always do my best to provide the best methods/strategies to guide and inform my students on their academic journey. I make use of thinking routines, real life application, and cooperative learning strategies to equip my students with the tools to develop critical thinking skills. I make use of technology to develop these skills during learning experiences.
• 1999 - 2003: Bed in General Education -The University of Stellenbosch
• Grade 5 Science Teacher, Science Coordinator Grades 1 to 5
• Grade 2,3,4,5 Homeroom Teacher, Science and English Teacher in Charge
• Grade 5 Science Teacher, Coordinator Grades 1 - 5 Science: proactive development and modification of curriculum, coordinated evidence, and teaching Science.
• Career Progression: a history of longevity in roles – have consistently progressed to roles with increased accountability/responsibility.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated educator, with 15+ years of teaching experience in English.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated educator, with 15+ years of teaching experience in Maths. I have experience teaching young children grasp the concepts of Maths.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated educator, with 15+ years of teaching experience in Maths, English, Science and Arts based on the US Curriculum, in both the UAE and South Africa.
Nicole will travel up to 15km from Salt Rock, Dolphin Coast, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR