I am a Mechanical engineering Finalist at the University of Pretoria and I'm well versed in Mathematics and Physical Science. My attitude-To do anything, no matter how small to the best of my ability.
I have been at the lowest of my life and I never gave in. Helping others for me, basically is being to others what no one else has been to me. I am patient and I love passing on knowledge, because I understand how information can fully transform someone's life. I am a visual learner, for me this is vital. If one can picture it and visualise it, they can easily put in ink or explain to others.
• University of Pretoria, B.Eng Mechanical Engineering(2015-2020)
• It was a very humbling experience and I can say, the best decision of my life. My way of seeing and reasoning has evolved.
• -Getting calls or bumping into new students that I previously tutored, thanking me for reaching their goal marks or making it into the degree and University they wanted.
• -Securing a sponsor from first year till the completion of my degree.
• -Being self taught at 3D animation/CGi and mastering it.
I obtained a distinction for Mathematics in Grade 12. I was a grade 12 Mathematics tutor for XL education in 2016. I was a voluntary Mathematics grade 10,11 & 12 tutor and mentor (2016-2018), a means to give back to the community.I offer mentoring in addition to tutoring.
I am a Mechanical engineering Finalist and my degree provided me with extensive knowledge in chemistry and physics,the very cores of Physical Science.I was a voluntary Physical science grade 10,11 & 12 tutor (2016-2018), a means to give back to the community.I offer mentoring in addition to tutoring
Life Sciences (Biology)
I achieved the marks for Life Science I had while facing underlying issues. With the eager attitude to make it, I employed solutions to mask the issues and ensure I pass. The aim as a tutor is to identify the lacking areas of improvement and employ solutions and methods that best fits the learner.
Peter will travel up to 15km from Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR