I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic bubbly student with plenty of leadership skills and impeccable communication skills. I'm hard working and committed and always willing to lend a helping hand.
I've been volunteering as a mentor for the past 2 years and as a tutor the year before that. I was also a tutor for my residence in 2015 for Math, Chemistry, Computer Science and Biology. Generally, throughout my life, I've been involved in several voluntary organisations including the Harare City Junior council and Ubunye at UCT.
• 2008-2011 Hillcrest College (Zimbabwe) - Cambridge O Level (1A*.7A's and 2 Bs)
• 2012-2013 Arundel School (Zimbabwe) - Cambridge A Level (1A* and 2 B's)
• 2014-2016 B.Sc Biochemistry and Genetics
• Deans Merit List (2014-2016).
• Golden Key Society member.
• Director of a Non-Profit Organisation focused on mentoring disadvantaged youth in Cape Town.
Maths has always been one of my favourite subjects and I did Maths up to university level Maths which I achieved above 70% for in university.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I am currently pursuing an Honours degree in Molecular Cell Biology which I believe would be a great help in tutoring Biology.
I finished my Cambridge 'A' Level with 91% and I managed to receive a Distinction when I did first-year level Chemistry in university.
I recently graduated from the University of Cape Town with a Distinction in Biochemistry which was one of my two majors.
Runako will travel up to 15km from Dainfern, Midrand, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR