I am a hardworking and enthusiastic individual who is always looking learn something new. I wish to enrich young minds because I believe education is a way to empower and improve ones self.
Education is a cause I am passionate about. In the past I was a volunteer tutor at under-privileged schools, and I always try to impart knowledge where I can.
• 2010 - 2012: BSc Genetics and Biochemistry(WITS)
• 2014: BSc(Hons) Genetics and Developmental Biology(WITS)
• 2015 - 2017: MSc Genetics and Developmental Biology(WITS)
• 2011 - 2015: Volunteer Tutor(SANZAF)
• I placed 13th in the country in the Biology category of the National Science Olympiad in 2009.
• I graduated with a Masters degree in Science in 2017.
• I achieve a First Class pass in Ancillary Mathematics an Statistics I in 2010.
I took mathematics as a subject in high school, and statistics and calculus in my first year of university.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I achieve a distinction in Life science in high school. I majored in molecular biology in university and graduated with an Masters degree in Genetics.
English is my native language. I am able to communicate effectively and teach basic English.
I achieve a distinction in Life science in high school. I majored in Molecular Biology in university and graduated with an Masters degree in Genetics.
Rushil will travel up to 5km from Actonville, Benoni, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR