I'm very committed, once I've taken on a task, like tuition, I work hard so I can help my students and won't give up until I know they've reached their full potential. I love to read and draw.
I am the oldest of four children and to me my biggest idea of leadership, is to be a motivation behind my younger siblings so that they know that they too can achieve anything if they work towards it, I do the same with my students. I've worked part-time in a school before and can understand the different types of hardship students face and I can easily adapt my teaching methods to that.
• 2009-2013 Ridge Park College NSC
• 2014-Present UKZN Bachelors of Law
• 2015-2017 Forever Beauty part-time Salesperson and Henna Artist
• 2016-2018 Self-Employed tutor
• I am a member of the Golden Key Association which recognises academic excellence. I received this honour in my first year of University and have kept it since.
• I have also completed UKZN's Street Law Democracy Programme.
In school, English was one of my favourite subjects. I pursued it when I went to university in my first year and I am currently studying Law where every day you develop your speaking and interpreting skills.
I am currently a Maths tutor, and my students (mainly Grade 11) have all improved their Maths marks by a good margin.
Accounting is a passion of mine that never went away, it is still something I find exciting and the past year in University Legal Accounting I achieved a 98%.
Business Studies was a strong point for me in school and my skills in this area have developed when I began university and learnt about business on a wider scale through the Law Faculty.
Samihah will travel up to 10km from Clare Hills, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR