I am passionate about numbers and I enjoy watching my learners develop and progress through their studies. I am also very passionate about Chess.
I have the experience to understand the different requirements of students, and to create a platform from which learners' perceptions towards Mathematics and Accounting become positive.
• I have a Diploma in Information Technology from London Business School.
• I have completed my Bachelors in Business Science Professional Accounting at Monash University, South Africa.
• My Diploma in IT from London Business School.
• I hold a Certificate of Voluntary Tutoring from a programme based at Monash University.
• Designed a management accounting and financial projections tool.
I tutored for a Private college in Zimbabwe for about 3 years.
I taught Advanced Level in Zimbabwe for at least a year.
I have attained good grades for the subject at Advanced Level and have acquired an in-depth understanding of the subject through university studies.
I have tutored first year Accounting before. I attained high grades in my Accounting units for my first year and second year. I am currently doing my 3rd year.
I did well in my Statistics first year unit (84%). I have taught the subject at Advanced Level which is equivalent to first year Statistics.
I had higher distinctions for my 1st year Economics units an 84% and an 83% respectively. I have the ability, acquired through work experience to, teach the related subjects to the best needs of learners.
I have completed all my Management Accounting units for my degree program.
I attained good grades for my second year Corporate Finance unit.
Sharlom will travel up to 10km from Devland, Soweto, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR