I am passionate about numbers and I enjoy watching my learners develop and progress through their studies. I am also very passionate about Chess.
I have the experience to understand the different requirements of students, and to create a platform from which learners' perceptions towards Mathematics and Accounting become positive.
• I have a Diploma in Information Technology from London Business School.
• I have completed my Bachelors in Business Science Professional Accounting at Monash University, South Africa.
• My Diploma in IT from London Business School.
• I hold a Certificate of Voluntary Tutoring from a programme based at Monash University.
• Designed a management accounting and financial projections tool.
I tutored for a Private college in Zimbabwe for about 3 years.
I taught Advanced Level in Zimbabwe for at least a year.
I have attained good grades for the subject at Advanced Level and have acquired an in-depth understanding of the subject through university studies.
I have tutored first year Accounting before. I attained high grades in my Accounting units for my first year and second year. I am currently doing my 3rd year.
I did well in my Statistics first year unit (84%). I have taught the subject at Advanced Level which is equivalent to first year Statistics.
I had higher distinctions for my 1st year Economics units an 84% and an 83% respectively. I have the ability, acquired through work experience to, teach the related subjects to the best needs of learners.
I have completed all my Management Accounting units for my degree program.
I attained good grades for my second year Corporate Finance unit.
Sharlom will travel up to 10km from Aanwins AH, Roodepoort, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR