Software Engineering Student at WeThinkCode, BCom graduate from UCT, former Planner at TFG Head Office, freelance web developer, freethinker and modern-day teacher (tutor).
All my clients can attest to the fact that most of time, I do not source problem-sets from learning material. Instead, I develop questions specifically tailored for the learner. What does this mean? With me, the content is unique to the learner to optimise their learning journey based on their specific needs. Lesson Plans: I provide a breakdown of concepts into "levels" for each lesson.
• BCom in Economics & Finance at UCT (2011 - 2015)
• Software Engineering at wethinkcode (2020 - )
• Allocator at TFG Head Office (2016 - 2018)
• Planner at TFG Head Office (2018 - 2019)
• 1. Self-taught Programmer
• In the process of learning code, solely using online resources such as YouTube and StacksOverFlow, I developed a business product with over 10 end-users at my former workplace.
• 2. Making the Free State mathemathics team two times in my senior High School years (Gr 10 - 12)
I have tutored almost every level from Grade 6 mathematics to Grade 12 Ad-Maths.
Physics is about the application of Algrebra to logical problems while taking into account a few laws/rules. Having scored a distinction in the subject and managing to tutor this subject quite a bit now, I have a set of techniques which will help better understand the subject.
Accounting is simply about piecing logic together in an ordered fashion. Having scored a distinction in the subject and later completing a few Accounting modules in University, I have a set of techniques which will improve your understanding of the subject.
Thami will travel up to 5km from Ferndale, Randburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR