I am a 5th- year medical student with a passion for teaching. I love seeing students have that 'aha' moment when they understand things better. I believe in working smarter not harder.
I explain the physical sciences on a level that they would understand since I am still very young. I keep the classes interesting by mnemonics and drawings they would understand. I also include associations depending on what the child is interested in. I use different ways of explanation. I have 3 years of experience in tutoring which helps to know what methods of explanation works the best.
• 2015 - currently = MBChB (5th year medical student)
• 2015 - currently = extra physical sciences and mathematics one on one
• 2016 - currently = crash course physics for 30+ students
• - Golden key student for the past 4 years
• - MBChB distinctions in the past 4 years while playing hockey.
• - Excellent results from previous tutoring (up to 20% increase in the marks of some students. This includes a male student with a final matric NSC result of 95% in physics in 2017)
I have been giving extra NSC Physics classes to grade 12 and 11 students in both Afrikaans and English. I have worked with both individuals or groups up to 30 people.
I have taught mathematics privately for the past 4 years and my love for the subject is what drives my love for tutoring it. I feel comfortable tutoring at a grade 10 level
Life Sciences (Biology)
I am studying medicine and the past 4 years has taught me a lot more than basic school biology. I have always loved the subject and love sharing study methods which helps to remember the theory, however I believe in making it practical.
I got a distinction for Accounting in Matric and I feel confident tutoring it at Grade 8 level.
Thealize will travel up to 15km from Clubview, Centurion, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR