I am an honest and hard working individual. I am confident, enthusiastic, and I always have the willingness to help others.
I have good communication skills, and I always look at situations from different perspectives. Over the past 3 years, I have assisted The Blind & Deaf Society, Diabetes SA & The South African Guide Dog Association with the collection of funds. I am compassionate and understanding, and I try my best to make the best out of any situation. I can explain concepts in the simplest, most effective way.
• High school attended- Heather Secondary School
• Currently studying towards a degree in: Bachelor of Science: LES Stream; Majors: Microbiology, Biochemistry & Genetics
• I matriculated in 2014, with 5 distinctions.
• At university level, I am still managing to maintain a high aggregate.
• In Grade 11, I received an award for being the best Maths, Science and Accounting student.
• I have received a position award for every year in my schooling career.
I have strong skills in explaining Mathematical methods. I make good use of examples to explain concepts.
I explain concepts concisely and clearly. I make good use of examples to clarify concepts.
I can assist with the writing of essays and transactional texts. I can also help with the elimination of bad writing habits, as well as assist with following the rules of the Afrikaans language.
Economic Management Science (EMS)
I can assist with the explaining and clarification of important concepts.
I am able to assist with understanding the rules of the language as well as with writing and speaking skills.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I can help students with the understanding of the topics in Life Sciences, as well as the clarification and explanation of certain concepts.
I can assist students in the understanding of Accounting concepts as well as teach and guide students to use the proper, accurate methods when producing financial records.
Tyler will travel up to 15km from Northdale, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR