I am a candid and dedicated MSc student who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task given to me.
My experience as a Supplemental Instruction leader, Tutor and Demonstrator at UKZN makes me an outstanding tutor. I also love helping other students with academic challenges especially in science subjects like Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry because I know I am good in them.
• B.Sc in Chemistry and Chemical Technology (2015)
• B.Sc Honors Chemistry (2016)
• M.Sc Chemistry (Pending)
• Experience: Supplemental Instruction Leader, Research Assistant, Tutor, Mentor, Demonstrator
• Graduating cum laude for my B.Sc Chemistry and Chemical Technology degree.
• Being awarded the Golden Key International Honour award for being in top 15% of top performing students at UKZN.
• Attending the 42nd SACI conference in December 2015 held in Durban.
I graduated cum laude for my BSc in Chemistry. I was also awarded several merits for most of my Chemistry modules during my undergraduate studies.
Mathematics is my favourite subject and I passed with great marks during my 1st of study. I am comfortable with sharing my knowledge with others.
I completed the following modules as part of my studies: STATS130, STATS22. I understand the modules well enough to tutor others.
I have 2 years experience in tutoring high school Mathematics.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I have 4 years experience as a Supplemental Instruction Leader for Biology courses (BIOL101 and BIOL102) at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
With my experience as a tutor in other Science modules, I believe that I can tutor this subject.
Vuyelwa will travel up to 10km from Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR