I am a chemical engineer with a BSc chemical engineering degree. I am a candidate engineer with ECSA.
I was part of a few clubs such as the International Rotary Club, Crisis Careline and Krishna Rabilal Foundation whereby we assisted the community in voluntary work.
• 2010-2015 BSc Chemical engineering (UKZN-Howard)
• 2016-2018 work experience with Eskom
• I achieved the good fellowship award and was the deputy head prefect in primary school.
• I was a prefect in high school.
• I obtained a degree in college.
I am well versed with Maths and will be able to assist learners in understanding the subject. I have done maths till level 3 in varsity. I love problem solving so teaching maths as a subject is what I really enjoy doing.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I achieved 86% for Life Sciences in High School. I enjoyed it as a subject in school and looked forward to the lessons.
Waseema will travel up to 10km from Bombay Heights, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR