Teach Me 2 shall take all reasonable steps to protect all personal information of users and for the purpose of this clause “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 2000 (PAIA).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
Teach Me 2 collects information you provide directly to us. For example: Teach Me 2 collects information when you send a Facebook message to the Teach Me 2 Facebook group or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information Teach Me 2 may collect is your name, age, email address, photographs, videos, voice notes and any other information or content you choose to provide.
Use of Information:
Teach Me 2 may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services that you request;
- Send you technical updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Teach Me 2 and others, and provide news and information that Teach Me 2 thinks will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- Personalize and improve our services, and provide content, features and recommendations;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits and access to the Teach Me 2 website and Facebook page and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Storage and Disclosure of Information:
Information detailed about is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the user. Teach Me 2 may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users subject to the following provisions:
- Teach Me 2 shall not disclose personal information from the users unless the user consents thereto;
- Teach Me 2 shall disclose information without the user’s consent only through due legal process; and
- Teach Me 2 may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual
Teach Me 2 owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Teach Me 2.
Teach Me 2 takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Contact from Teach Me 2:
Teach Me 2 or our tutors and sub-contractors may contact you by Facebook messenger, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our Facebook page, website or any other service or products, which we think, may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your request.
Teach Me 2 uses AdWords remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page.