Teach Me 2 shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users and for the purpose of this clause “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Teach Me 2 may electronically collect, store and use, amongst other, the following information of users:
- Your name and surname
- Your contact details
- Your email address
Teach Me 2 collects, stores and uses the above mentioned information for the following purposes:
- to communicate requested information to the user;
- registration and/or authentication of users; and
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits and access to the Teach Me 2 website.
Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the user. Teach Me 2 may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Teach Me 2 shall not disclose personal information from users unless the user consents thereto;
- Teach Me 2 shall disclose information without the user’s consent only through due legal process; and
- Teach Me 2 may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
Teach Me 2 owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Teach Me 2.
When you complete a form on our website in order to query some aspect of our services, we gather this information to allow us to process your request and provide you with the information requested by you. Teach Me 2 or our tutors and sub-contractors may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products, which we think, may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com confirming your request.
Teach Me 2 uses AdWords remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page.