I am a committed hard working person. I give my all to the students that I teach.
I have a lot of patience. I always find new, practical ways solve a problem. I also try different methods to see what the child relates to most and go with the method that they are comfortable with. It is important to now that each child learns in a different way, I believe I have the ability to identify the need and see where the problem areas are.
• 2009-2012 B.Ed Foundation phase (NWU Potch Campus)Cum Laude
• 2013 B.Ed Honours degree in Learner Support (NWU Potch Campus) Cum Laude
• 2014-2017 Grade R teacher and principal at PotchNursery School
• Golden key honour society member since 2011
• Principal at a School of 130 children and 12 staff members
Foundation Phase- Literacy
I have obtained a B.Ed Honours degree at NWU Potchefstroom Campus in learner support. I also have 4 years teaching experience as a Nursery School principal and Grade R teacher.
Foundation Phase- Numeracy
I love working with children and seeing them progress. In my career as a teacher, I have learnt how important our role is, especially during the foundation-phase. It would bring me so much joy to help more learners reach their full potential.
Anika will travel up to 15km from Bonza Bay, East London, Eastern Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR