I am a writer and passionate about language; I read a lot, love to travel and enjoy a good cup of coffee on a rainy day.
I believe in what I do and want to help others discover the beauty of language, to show them it's nothing to be afraid of and that Shakespeare can be enjoyed! I love teaching and opening new worlds for those I help, I'm patient and enjoy a good laugh with my students.
• 1993:BA Political Science(Pretoria),
• 2003:Cert.in Basic Journalism(TUT),
• 2010:Creative Writing Course Random House,
• 2010:BA Languages & Literature UNISA,
• 2015: Copy-editing Univ.of Cape Town.
• Apart from my beautiful children, I would have to say I am proud of completing two degrees.
• I am also proud of the work I did at a previous employer, in setting up the system for their copywriters to use in the future - before that there was no system and no hierarchy.
I hold a BA Degree in Languages and Literature specialising in Creative Writing from UNISA and I have been a full-time writer for the past 13 years.
I studied Drama at Pro Arte High School until Matric, it was my main subject.
I am Afrikaans and do translations as part of my job as freelance writer. I am fully bilingual.
I have a BA Degree in English.
Anrica will travel up to 15km from Irene Security Estate, Centurion, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR