I am an ambitious, creative, punctual, and organised individual. I'm an experienced tutor with over three years experience with one-on-one tutorials. I'm currently doing my B.A (Hons) English degree.
I'm an exceptionally empathetic and patient individual. My background in Psychology has also taught me how to deal with individuals in complex and unique situations. I'm friendly by nature and I'm therefore also approachable and non-judgemental.
• 2013: matriculated with five Distinctions and an average exceeding 80%
• 2014 - 2016: Bachelor of Arts (English Literature & Psychology)
• Currently: B.A (Hons) English literature
• Member of Golden Key International Honour Society (since 2015)
• Graduated with double major (English Literature & Psychology) from the University of Pretoria
• Merit bursary recipient (2014: University of Pretoria)
• I achieved 5 Distinctions in Matric with an average exceeding 80% (2013)
I am currently doing my B.A (Hons) in English Literature at UP.
I have tutored the English language privately before. I have copious amounts of source material and experience. I excelled at my English Grammar and literature modules at university. I am currently busy with an English postgraduate degree.
This is one of my majors in my completed undergraduate degree. I achieved Distinctions throughout, and am passionate about the subject.
I have tutored English since 2014. I am currently busy with my B.A (Hons) in English. I achieved a Distinction in Matric. I have worked with learners ranging from five years old, to matric - I have a diverse, successful tutoring History for English.
I have tutored Afrikaans privately since 2014 and have achieved great success with my students, who have ranged from 8 years old to 18. I achieved an A+ (92%) final mark in Matric.
Ashton will travel up to 10km from Valhalla, Centurion, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR