I am a well rounded confident young man who enjoys spending time with others. I strongly believe that luck is simply where opportunity meets preparation.
I was also unfortunate enough to go through the school life experience and thus understand the struggles and misconceptions students have to deal with. Since my school days I have acquired great interpersonal skills along with impeccable patience, which makes it easy for me read situations and places me in the right position to help students academically.
• 2nd Year Electrical Engineering at the University Of Cape Town
• 1st Year Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics) at UNISA
• Debating in Parliament for mock UN (I was part of an inter-schools debate on global warming, where each school represent a different country.)
• Making the UCT basketball team
• Getting accepted into UCT
• Getting accepted into UNISA
My two passions in life were physics and mathematics; I am currently studying Mechatronics engineering at UNISA. This degree (which I enjoy greatly has vastly increased my knowledge and understanding of Physics and its worldly applications.
I have learnt through my studies that mathematics is a language, much like English; a means of communication that can be taught and learned. I have a natural passion for this subject and would like nothing more than to teach it to others.
Lesly Bhekithemba will travel up to 30km from Rondebosch, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR