I love explaining difficult concepts and seeing the look in someone's eyes when they finally 'get it'. I thrive on helping people who are struggling, which is why I am studying Occupational Therapy.
I was not one of those students who simply understood whatever the teacher told them, I would go home and study for hours to understand something fully. For this reason I am very good at explaining concepts that people don't understand. I also have an Autistic brother who is in Matric and I help him continuously with his homework and studies so I am used to tutoring.
• I am studying Occupational Therapy at the University of Witwatersrand.
• I am a member of the Golden Key Society (International Honour Society)
• I got my full academic colours in Matric.
• I was appointed crew leader in my school's stage crew in Grade 10.
• Merited and nominated for best lighting design for a play entered into the University of Witwatersrand RAPS festival.
Passed first year university Chemistry at Wits CHEM1048 with 68%.
Matriculated with 77%, plus I really loved this subject.
Matriculated with 88%
Matriculated with 67%, passed first year Chemistry (68%) and Physics( 67%) at Wits
Matriculated with 83%
Life Sciences (Biology)
Matriculated with 83%, passed first APES1001(Biology) at Wits with 74%. This is my favourite subject because life is awesome and bio means life!
Kirsten will travel up to 5km from Northcliff, Johannesburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR