I am an Economist by Profession with so much passion for Economics. I am a self-motivated individual who believes that education is the weapon we can use to better our economy.
Above all, my passion for Economics makes me want to get people around me to understand it and that makes it simple for me to transfer my skills to others. In the past I assisted Grade 12 learners in preparation for their exams, and they all passed Matric with good marks. In Varsity, I used to have other students coming to me to further offer them tutorials in the field of Economics.
• 2011- 2014 B.Com Economics and Econometrics( Majoring in Investment Management)
• 2015-2015 B.Com Honours Econometrics
• I obtained both my Qualifications from the University of Johannesburg
• In 2010 during my year of Matric, I was in top 3 achievers of the year where I came second with the distinction in Mathematical Literacy, and 71% in Economics.
• I am the first and only Graduate from both sides of my family, and I obtained my degrees on Record time.
I have previously tutored Economics 2A (Macro economics) at the University of Johannesburg. I have experience in Tutoring in other Fields of Economics at university level.
I have previously tutored the Grade 11 and 12 learners at Mpontseng Secondary School.
I have previously tutored this subject and the students I was tutoring passed their exams with exceptional results.
I am very confident in my ability to help students strengthen their foundations in Maths and develop effective study techniques.
Nelisile will travel up to 40km from Noordwyk, Midrand, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
After 5 lessons, if you aren't satisfied with the change you've seen in your child, we'll give you a full refund.
Are you serious?
Absolutely! We have a 97% success rate with our customers. If you're unlucky enough to be in the 3% that it didn't work for, we don't want you to have to pay for it.