I am a fun, bubbly, social person. I truly enjoy my job as a high school educator as it allows me to see through my learners' eyes and teach them to see things from different angles.
I do believe that what makes an educator good is the way in which the message is brought across. I see myself as the medium, the middleman, and due to my dramatic personality, I am able to jump off a table in order to illustrate an example to my learners, therefore, helping them to relate the lesson to reality and create a better understanding.
• 2005 - 2009 BA (MCC) PR and ENGLISH as my majors.
• 2010 - (PGCE) Post Grad in Education with English & Arts
• 2014 - Currently enrolled with University of Pretoria: Honours in Education, Law and Policy.
• My degree in Media, since I have been successfully able to do event planning and implementation.
• My teaching diploma, as I find that my passion lies in teaching learners and watching them succeed.
I am an educator at The Hill High School in Rosettenville & have been teaching for 5 years. I obtained an English major during my Bachelor's in Media, Communication & Culture in 2009 at NMMU, and PGCE in 2010 with English, Arts, Drama & LO as Majors.
I excelled in Afrikaans at school and have been teaching Afrikaans FAL language up to Matric-level since 2012.
Shirae will travel up to 10km from Brackenhurst, Alberton, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR