I am a well organised, outspoken and knowledgeable university student. I am outgoing, punctual and resourceful.
I believe that I would make a good tutor because I can communicate efficiently, work well with others and am a good leader. I am extremely patient, well organised and resourceful and will make reference to multiple sources to assist the learning experience.
• Recent graduate from the University of Pretoria with a Bsc in Medical Science
• Currently doing postgrad in macroanatomy at the University of Pretoria
• Passing GR12 with a combined A aggregate
• Graduating from the University of Pretoria with a Bachelor of science degree in Medical Science
• Officiated as a "Drug Wise Marshall" in 2006
I have a great understanding of mathematics at high school level. I can tutor this subject well because I am enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
Life Sciences (Biology)
I had received an A aggregate for life sciences at Matric level and am currently undergoing a degree in medical science at the University of Pretoria.
Mathematics IEB experience
I have tutored IEB mathematics with Teach me 2 and on a personal basis for 3 years now.
Thiasha will travel up to 5km from Lynnwood, Pretoria, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR