I am passionate about Business & Economics. My experience in the subjects is both practical and theoretical - with me you are in safe hands!
I have more than 5 years of teaching experience both in and out of the classroom, coupled with a unique diagnostic ability to the specific needs of each student.
• 2013-2017 - BSc (Hons) Banking and Investment Management, NUST
• 2011-2012 - Advanced level (14 out of 15 points) in Economics, Geography and Business Studies; Masvingo Christian Secondary School
• Best student in all commercial subjects in 2012 (Advanced level)
• My precious Degree in Investment Management
• I am a club starter - During my 4 years at university, I (co)founded and managed 3 successful clubs still operational today.
I have a degree in Economics and Investment, and have more than five years of teaching experience, in and out the classroom.
I enjoy Business Studies and have extensive practical and theoretical Business knowledge. I have 2 years of experience in and out of the classroom.
Get to grab and understand principles of mathematics at an early age, and that's exactly what I can offer to all young learners struggling with math today.
Geography is the most engaging subject that make Matric really worth pursuing. With the right tutor, all you can do is to enjoy the unforgettable experiences from our Physical and Human environments.
I have distinction passes in four Intermediate and Applied Economics courses from a top University in Zimbabwe. I am qualified to assist.
As a full-time Research Economist, an understanding of Research methodology as a course is part of my daily bread. To date, I have helped more than 30 individual students from undergrad - PhD level to complete their dissertations.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR