I am motivated, hardworking and believe in making the best of a difficult situation. I am a people-person and a natural born leader.
I am good listener, in that I am able to take other peoples' views as well as my own into account, when making any kind of decision. I believe that helping others achieve is the success in itself.
• 2011-2015 Wynberg Girls High School (Bachelors Pass)
• Currently at UCT completing my Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
• Making prefect and vice-captain for cross country during my senior years of high school
• Passing Matric with a Bachelors pass and 4 distinctions, namely- Afrikaans, English, History and Life Orientation
• Being awarded a full academic scholarship to high school and a partial one to first year at UCT
I am a second language Afrikaans speaker who has a great understanding of the language. I would be able to pass my knowledge on to struggling learners, through reading, language skills or literature.
I am a first language English speaker who is passionate about the language. I will be able to assist learners with language skills, comprehensive skills (including reading and pronunciation) as well as literature pieces.
History has always been my favorite subject. I find it extremely interesting and would love to be able to pass this passion on to learners who are struggling to enjoy the subject.
I am good at explaining Mathematical concepts and theories to young learners. With my help, learners can develop a core understanding of the subject to help them achieve excellence.
Chelsea will travel up to 5km from Claremont, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR