I am a very hardworking young man with a high professional approach to duty, reliable and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Vast knowledge of the Law, the ability to communicate difficult concepts in simple terms and a dedicated team player. I am also time conscious, honest and well versed with the internet and various computer programmes.
• Doctor of Laws at Fort Hare University 2017-2019
• Master of Laws at Fort Hare University 2015-2016
• Bachelor of Laws at Fort Hare University (cum laude) 2011-2014
• Best Law student in 2011 and 2012
• Second Best Memorials at the Sixth World Human Rights Moot Court Competitions, Switzerland Geneva 2014
• Recipient of the University of Fort Hare's Vice Chancellor's Excellence Award: Top Student, Law Faculty 2015
I for all the combined 6 years of my Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) and Master of Laws Degree (LLM) I was involved in tutoring, mentoring junior classes and facilitation of consultations. I am also a holder of a Master of Laws Degree.
Friedrich will travel up to 15km from East London Cbd, East London, Eastern Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR