I'm a dedicated Human Resource Professional & a Labour Relations Specialist, Pursuing my Master's Degree in Labour Relations. I am also a language specialist, English & Isizulu.
Helping others is in my innate nature. It is part of the fabric of who I am. I think it has a lot to do with how I was raised, being the older sibling at home and having to assist my younger siblings every day with their homework simply because I am always willing to go an extra mile to help them understand a particular subject better. I was brought up with this value at the forefront of living.
• 2009 - 2013 (High school) Centenary Secondary School
• 2014 - 2016 (UKZN) BAdmin (Human Resource Management)
• 2018 (UKZN)BCom Honours Degree (Labour Relations)
• 2019 - 2020 (UKZN) MCom (Labour Relations)
• My university qualifications: Bachelor of Administration (Human Resource Management) & Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Labour Relations.
• Leading the University's youth program called Young Professional Leaders Campaign in the year 2016 of which membership grew by 25% under my leadership.
Zulu is my home language and I excelled in this subject in High School. I would love to teach it to others.
Kelelo will travel up to 40km from Wiggins, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR