I recently graduated with my honors in Statistics. I am a people person and therefore really enjoy tutoring. I am very patient and a soft-hearted girl.
I am very patient and I know how it feels to not understand subjects. I learnt that it is okay to ask for help, there's nothing wrong with asking, we all do it.
• I finished my Matric in Johannesburg.
• Studied BCom Finance and Statistics at Stellenbosch Cum Laude. I then went on to complete my honors in Statistics Cum Laude.
• I received Half Colors at school (which was big for me).
• I received the Golden Key (top 15% ) at Stellenbosch university for all 4 years.
• Last of all I learnt to be independent and hard working when I moved away from home at the age of 18 and that I am very proud of.
Accounting has been one of my favourite subjects since Grade 8. I have continued with university Accounting until second year. I enjoyed it and did very well with Accounting in university. I would be happy to help first or second year Accounting.
I achieved 83% for this subject and I am able to tutor it.
I have my honours in Statistics, and I graduated cum laude
I received 70% for this subject in my first year and I am competent to tutor it.
I received 82% for this subject and I am confident to tutor it.
I really enjoyed Maths at school and received my Matric Distinction in IEB Core Maths. I believe that I could make a difference in school students Maths experience.
Meghan will travel up to 10km from Victory Park, Randburg, Gauteng to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR