I am creative, diverse and am happy when I am able to help people. Any work that I take on I try to approach as thoroughly as I can.
I enjoy passing any knowledge that I have firmly grasped on to others who would want or need it. I have a diverse range of interests and utilise this to my advantage by approaching problems from different angles until a suitable solution is found.
• 2013-2016 - B.Sc Eng in Chemical Engineering (UCT).
• 2016- Present - M.Sc in Chemical Engineering (UCT).
• 2017 (March-July) - Teaching assistant for 1st-year Chemical Engineering course (UCT).
• Completion of my B.Sc Eng in Chemical Engineering in minimum time at the University of Cape Town (UCT).
• Having reached at least Grade 8 level in Piano, Violin and Singing.
I have been mentored by Piano professionals in St. Petersburg, Russia.
My highest qualification in Music Theory is Grade 6 (UNISA) and I have a solid fundamental understanding of music theory.
I have a solid foundation in school level Mathematics and I have passed all my Mathematics subjects at the University of Cape Town.
My Chemistry knowledge covers the topics from the Cambridge HIGCSE Physical Science syllabus (precursor to A-levels), as well as Physical and Organic Chemistry, and Thermodynamics.
My Physics knowledge primarily includes Newtonian Mechanics.
My knowledge in this particular subject covers high school level Chemistry and Physics with overlaps from 1st and 2nd-year Chemistry, as well as 1st-year university level Physics (University of Cape Town).
Olga will travel up to 5km from Pinelands, Cape Town, Western Cape to you.
Approximate location and area of coverage.
Click “Get a tutor” and we'll send matching tutors straight to your inbox. Plus only 40% of our tutor profiles are public – don't miss out on the other 60%GET A TUTOR